Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Ski Dreams Are Made Of.... Plus a Giro Manifest Review





The secret stash on the backside of our local Beaver Mountain offered up some of the best turns of my life this past week. With reported 8" new the day before and 19" the day of, I think on top it was more like 36"+.


Review: The Giro Manifest goggles proved to be excellent optics when the snow was or wasn't in my face. The Manifest didn't fog at all while being blasted by snow. Although the Giro Bluetooth/Motorola system attached to the Giro G10 helmet kept me insinc with my iPhone and tunes my heart was doing a better job keeping the beat alive. Powder rating: 5 out of 5 Dr. Peppers

photos YPR

3 comments:

johnEboy said...

Holy cow!

Unknown said...

Even back in the days when I was skiing powder I don't think I could have handled that much snow. I am glad we didn't go up to Beaver that day to get in your way. Epic!

emetski said...

Holy Cow is right! I can't believe you got YPR to stop long enough to snap a few photos. I'm glad he did. Excellent!

Contributors