Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GIRO Helmets & Goggles

Stay protected with

this winter....

Giro G 10 MX $137.99


Station Goggle $79.99

Check out Giro @ nordas.com for more styles & colors.


Giro Revolver Helmet $68.99

Why do I like Giro? Many reason; knowing that I'm not putting a tree branch in my skull, jiving with the blue tooth system linked to the iPhone keeps me in touch and in funk, knowing my vision is clearer when the snow is putting a blanket of love down while I'm hiking the back side, being a semi-good example to the kiddos, plus the fit and comfort of Giro is hard to beat.

Giro, based in Scotts Valley, CA, is a worldwide leader in the design, development and marketing of premium, high-performance protective gear and accessories for action sports and active lifestyles. Giro is an innovative, consumer-focused brand, with a mission to create products on the leading edge of inspired design that help you to look good and feel your best.


No comments:

Contributors